Snowy creek

Snowy creek
Taken during our latest ice and snow storm

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My first Step Along My Blogging Journey

Hi and welcome to my blog.
This is a new experience for me so just come in and sit by the water’s edge with me for a little chat.
I love crafts!  So that will be the whole focus of my blog .  I hope you will bear with me as I travel along from one craft to another.
For the past year I have been mesmerized by paper crafting and this has really been a surprise for me since I never, ever thought I would be interested in papercrafting.  I started out by purchasing a Cricut Expression. I thought it was such a  cute little cutter . I  didn’t use it - couldn’t afford the expensive cartridges.  I had decided to list the cute little, worthless-to-me Expression on Ebay but then I heard about Sure Cuts A Lot software that could replace the expensive cartridges.  Bought the software.  Didn’t use it much but found it was an improvement over the cartridges.  Then I heard about Make-the-Cut software.  Purchased it and oh, how my life changed!  I quickly became a paper crafting addict.  Love that MTC!
For the past few days I have also found that photography is quite fascinating and believe me when I tell you I know absolutely nothing about it but I’m going to try to learn a little.  Probably will learn just enought to be quite annoying to family, friends, blog readers, perfect strangers, etc.
So enough for my first post and here’s hoping I have not bored you but have made you feel welcome on my crafting, blogging, picture taking journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment