Snowy creek

Snowy creek
Taken during our latest ice and snow storm

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello again

This is a milestone for me.  The second post to my blog!
I am slowing getting accustomed to this blog stuff  but  have a long way to go.
Sunday night when our weather was somewhat above freezing I became very optimistic about spring being close.  Wrong!
Anyway, I made the card I posted below.  I should have named the card 'Optimism'.  The next day I took a picture of our snowy creek during our snow and ice storm. 
I'm not too happy with the way the card turned out and I certainly wasn't happy with the snow and ice.  Since I can't do much about the weather except complain (which I can do quite well) I will have to focus on improving my card-making skills.  So back to working on another card.  I hope it will be better. 
Since its a little cool to sit out here in the snow and ice  by the water's edge to chat I will close this until we can meet again.  Hopefully in warmer weather.
Bye for now............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment